Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Girls weekend


I am travelling to Tulsa, OK this weekend to see this beautiful lady....Susan and I have been friends since we were 3 years old when we lived across the street from each other. We were side by side all through Elementary School...then my family moved us to Maryland, where I live now...but we continued our friendship through the years, through highschool, through college....and I am finally making the trip back 'home'. She has a wonderful weekend planned for us and I can't wait!! We are even catching up with some other girls we knew from Elementary School....and I haven't seen them in 21 years!! Can you believe it?!

I leave Thursday and will be back Sunday....I hope Hubby will miss me....but with a fishing trip planned I am not thinking he will so much ; )

No comments: