Tuesday, December 28, 2010

menu for the week

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, I know we did! We spent Christmas Eve with my in-laws...Christmas Day with our friends, John and Laura...and enjoyed talking to my parents and Nick, Cory and Lucy on Christmas Day too!

I am off this week...so it is a lot of days spent cooking, cleaning and organizing closets...it is SO nice to be home. I have been off since last Tuesday, and I know this Monday will be hard for me to go back.

So, better late than ever...

Monday-Shrimp and Crab Creamy Pasta (Williams and Sonoma)
Tuesday-Pioneer Woman's Chicken Pot Pie with baked potatoes and rolls
Wednesday-Tacos (hard and soft)
Thursday-Rockfish (thanks to Todd's cousin Nick), red potatoes, salad
Friday-lamb, twice baked potatoes, creamed spinach and salad
Saturday-Chili
Sunday-Pork Roast, mashed potatoes, broccoli and asparagus

Today, hubby and I went up to Kent Island to look at a house for a job bid (paint and carpet) and then we stopped at the outlets on the way home...I scored a new Coach wallet for $46 (including tax!), and we exchanged a sweater that I bought Todd the wrong size. I was so mad that I did that, but he ended up getting something different anyway...so it worked out.

We stopped at Blockbuster to use a gift card we got (thanks Mike and Krista) and are going to curl up tonight in front of the fire and watch Knight and Day....and the new Wall Street Movie.

Have a great week!

No comments: