Friday, June 3, 2011

Update....

Nothing really new to report....we are still waiting on on LSC. Today marks the 4 week mark for waiting, and currently we are being told our wait will be 5-12 weeks.

These are a few things we have purchased over the past few weeks, been given and painted....enjoy!

 Eddie Bauer wooden high purchased from Little Rascals Consignment store for $30
 Kitchen set from a friend. He daughter has outgrown it, and we painted it pink! We are so thankful for the generosity of our friends
 Clothes that I have bought so far....not many and most have been on SALE!! The Carters outlet is wonderful for bargains, and I have learned that I really love http://www.zulily.com/. Check it out!!
 The Schwinn jogging stroller Todd found on Craigslist for $40.
 Jeep Umbrella stroller that was $15 on craigslist
Toys from my Aunt Christine (Mom's sister). She also lives in England. The one on the left is to send with the carepackage once we get our LSC and the one on the right is to keep for when Tatum comes home!


So, that's our update....I am organizing all the adoption papers (finally) and keeping all my receipts together for our accountant. This weekend will be low key. The weather is beautiful after a very HOT Memorial Day weekend. I would like to go to the beach (Ocean City) one day for some sun, fries and lemonade....doesn't get any better!!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was wondering what was going on in your world! Ok, I have the same jogger pram as you....I have tried to jog with it but me and Gracie can't stop laughing when I try! Have a great weekend...lets hope you get news soon, Diane.