Monday, June 22, 2009

Summertime on the Boat

This Sunday we headed out on the boat and got lucky with the weather (look at the sky)! We ran into Oxford and saw that Jr Sailing was having a Regatta...I hope one day we will be cheering on some little ones, it was so fun to watch!



Self Portrait...HAHA


We are so lucky to live here...



And on rare occasions, we bring one of the dogs with us. The other weekend, it was Winston's turn! Don't you just love the summer do! He's a really good boater, I hope one day we can handle them both together!





2 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend a summer day!!

We have had so much rain.....I am hoping that we get some sunshiney days ahead!!

Have a great week!

Lisa

elliotts said...

We have too...some of these pics were from this weekend. Others from earlier in June. I am ready for our rain to STOP!!

But, we leave for PR next week...so I'm not complaining too much. ; )