Monday, November 30, 2009

Last day of Leftovers...PHEW!!

Okay, I think we are turkey-e-d OUT! We've had turkey on Thursday, Friday and Sunday...and don't forget tonight for turkey noodle soup!! That's what happens when you go out to eat to enjoy a beautiful extravaganza, and get a 10-12 lb turkey and take home the leftovers!!
Here's the meal plan for the week...thankfully I did not have to shop. We've had leftovers and some food we brought back from the mountains.
Monday: turkey noodle soup, salad and bread
Tuesday: hamburger helper (cheeseburger macaroni)
Wednesay: BLTs with homemade oven fries
Thursday: chicken thighs, potatoes, carrots
Friday: BBQ chicken, baked potato and salad
We have a nice week ahead of us...my book club is meeting for our Christmas cookie/wine party on Wednesday night and then our friend's daughter has a Xmas concert at school on Thursday night. Then....Friday we are meeting with our social worker to review our home study report!! I can't wait!!
It's starting to look a lot like Chrsitmas at our house. I will post some pictures tomorrow. Unfortunately I have misplaced my camera...so I will have to dig out an older digital I am thankful we kept around.
Have a great week everyone!! It's my first day back to work in a week...and look at me, I am avoiding work already by blogging....3.5 weeks until Chrsitmas Break and another few days off!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

LOL....we are turkeyed out here too!! Tonight was the last of the leftovers.......I won't be eating turkey for a long time....I have had my fill:)

Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Lisa