Monday, November 23, 2009

A week to be Thankful for...

This was most of my view today....Winston and Marley (not pictured) didn't really leave my side. I am reading 'The Girl on Legare Street' by Karen White and LOVE it...Todd worked from the condo all day and the dogs and I vegged out.

This was the view from the balcony off the family room. There was so much fog all day, we couldn't even see the slopes.

And this was the view from the front door leading to the parking lot.
So, we didn't really miss much leaving the condo today...we are getting ready to head to the lodge to enjoy a relaxing hot tub (oh yeah, because our day has been SOOOO stressful!! LOL) Then, we are headed back to enjoy some chili for dinner and settling in to watch the last episode of Jon and Kate Plus 8. I can't help it, I am addicted!
We are headed to town tomorrow to mail our MD adoption forms off for certification and we also want to go to the movies to see The Blindside. Wednesday I have a mani and pedi appointment and then I think we might head out to see Kentuck Knob, a Frank Lloyd Wright designed property. Then...Thursday we have the Macy's Day parade and dinner at Helen's....delicious!! I am reseraching what wine to drink with dinner....we will be sure to enjoy a bottle!! : )



1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Such an adorable dog!! And I really like the fog in the pictures! It looks cool, even though it ruined your view =(