Monday, October 24, 2011

Apple Picking

This weekend, my friend Wendy and I took Tatum and Leland apple picking at Blades Orchard in Preston. We had beautiful weather and the best time together. Then, on Sunday we baked our goodies and made 10 pies! We still had apples left over...I think this week, I will make an apple bundt cake or some muffins. We were able to freeze our pies, so that will help them last longer.

 Tatum wanted to pull Leland in the wagon

 Tatum really enjoyed the wagon ride

 She was so pretty sitting with her apples

 Helping Mommy and eating what she picked

Is this not the cutest picture ever!! I think Blades Orchard could advertise with this shot!!

Thanks to Wendy and Leland for a great weekend!! Fall is my absolutel favorite time of year...and I couldn't be happier to share it with Tatum this year. 

No comments: