Thursday, March 29, 2012

We are HOME

It was a long day yesterday, but just wanted to let you know we are home....and exhausted! I just crammed a sandwich down and am taking a nap while my sweet baby is sleeping. We are all so tired. My mother in law is bringing over dinner tonight, I am very thankful because I Definately do not have it in me to cook.

Thank you for all the messages...people have asked a number of ties what to send for Tatum. Tatum needs nothing but love (which she has an abundance of)...so we are asking for donations to the Children's House at Johns Hopkins. I can't say enough of such a fabulous facility.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh, its great to hear you are back home...........now wee Tatum is going to feel much much better! Dx

Sharon said...

Awesome to hear that you guys are home! Get some rest and lots of Tatum loving!