Thursday, January 14, 2010

So Excited!!

My weekend is officially here!! It's a tough and trying time at work, so to have a 3 day weekend brings music to my ears!! Now I am getting my hair cut at 9am and an annual eye appointment after that...but it's way better than work, that's for sure! I had Lasik about 4 years ago, and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I have worn glasses and/or contacts since I was 4 years old...yes, my first pair of glasses had little strawberries on them because I was totally obsessed with Strawberry Shortcake. So, I go back annually for an eye exam and I secretly love trying to read the smallest line possible...hey, anything is better than just barely making out the big E like I used to! HA HA

Have a great weekend everyone...now tonights dilema...Real Housewives of Orange County, Jersey Shore or Grays/Private Practice....yes, I am obsessed with trashy TV, so what's a girl to do?! LOL

No comments: