Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Almost there...

Thursday we leave for China! I never thought this day would come. We are trying to get our life ready at home, which as you can imagine is not an easy task! I'm finished with work now for 12 weeks which helps ally with the final packing, cleaning the house and crossing off the final items from my LONG to do lists!!

We've downloaded a VPN to our laptop, so we hope to be able to update everyone while we are away. We get to China Friday afternoon...the Saturday we are touring Beijing and the Great Wall. I can't believe we will be exploring such a beautiful country. The country that our daughter was born in, for that we are so thankful. Sunday we fly to Hangzhou with 2 other families to prepare for the Monday morning where we all meet our children for the first time. I can't even begin to tell you the excitement I am feeling right now...we are so ready for this, and cannot wait to be a family of 3!!!

No comments: